The Cayman Islands have launched a “Fall Only In Cayman” promotion, offering travellers special offers on luxury resorts and hotels, dive and watersports packages and deals on attractions and restaurants.
The special promotion is available for travel between Sept. 1 and Dec. 15, but must be booked by Sept. 30.
Renowned for its world-class diving, epicurean scene, pristine beaches and warm “Caymankind” hospitality, the Cayman Islands is located just four hours from Toronto via Air Canada and Westjet.
Highlights of the campaign include:
- Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa: Stay two or three nights and receive a US$100 food and beverage resort credit and a US$100 spa credit or stay four or more nights and the fourth night is free.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman: Enjoy a complimentary fifth night free.
- Turtle Nest Inn & Condos: Two can stay in a fully equipped apartment with kitchen for US$799 per week (until Oct. 31), rental car included.
- Sunset House: Receive a day of diving and fifth night free with a minimum five-night stay/four-day diving package.
- Luxury Cayman Villas: Complimentary welcome dinner for eight guests with fall bookings.
- The Avalon Condominiums: First-time guests receive 15% off.
- Holiday Inn Resort: Book three nights or more and receive 20% off best flex rates.
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort: Enjoy a fourth night free with a US$50 food and beverage credit.
- Cayman Condos: Every fifth night is free and kids 17 and under stay for free with a paying adult.
Visitors will also receive discounts at top attractions and watersports outfitters, including 15% off a Cayman Segway Tours package before Sept. 30, 25% off Sealand Adventure Tours’ wave runner adventure, free gear rental for each two-tank dive with Epic Divers, and 20% off adult and 25% off children fares for a three-stop Stingray City snorkel tour with Capt. Marvin’s Watersports.
Further discounts include: take 15% off a Cayman Islands Boat Rentals charter, purchase a three-day, three-tank dive package with Brac Scuba Shack Ltd and get the second at 50% off, and 10% off Grand Old House restaurants meals.